Thursday 7 February 2013

super power

     If i could choose any super power in the world, i would have to pick the ability to fly. Soring through the sky at mach speed, flying with birds and ripping through clouds like jet air planes. I personally think there would be no bigger thrill. My super power wouldn't be for the greater good, nor for evil, my superpower would be for my pleasure and my pleasure alone. It may be a selfish decision by me, but its what id like, my life is my life and i will not commit it to anybody. Can you imagine flying high speeds through trees dodging branches, doing flips scaring animals and people alike. I can imagine no better feeling then the feeling you would achieve falling hundreds of thousands of feet, to only catch your self and launch at insane speeds. The superpower to fly would also be very dangerous, i can think of many life threatening scenarios with the ability to fly. One example would being going way to fast, and colliding with an object essentially breaking every bone in your body! And another dangerous scenario would be getting struck by lightning or being sucked into a air planes exhaust.

No comments:

Post a Comment