Thursday 28 February 2013

forrest sharks

         Blood rushing threw my veins, sweat dripping like melted ice-cream. The chase began, when i was lost in the woods.. And a SHARK swimming the the forrest came at me at blinding mach speeds. I had no time to react, reaching for a stick and lobbing it into the maw of this ferocious legend of a creature. With a thousand teeth, and a throught filled with razor blades. I was scared. Running away like a small little field mouse, screeching at the top of my lungs "golly me! im being chased by a shark!"

               The shark flew at me, slashing me with its sword like fins, my arm cut clean off, the shark swimming away with my limb.. two minutes passed i was bleeding out, cautarizing my wound with a match box, i passed out from sheer pain. i woke up, to the forrest shark eating my legs, i started smaking the coul creature with one of my legs it tore off. "Back stupid foul!"

      the shark ate me. THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment